emptyspace

My contribution to the Mayberry Family e-Letter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I am the man in the minivan

Well, I thought it would never happen, but the day has come. I am the owner of an overpriced, seven passenger, Japanese piece of poo. There were times in my life when I would have rather burned my eyes out with hot coals than to own a minivan, yet here we are.

The nice thing is that there is a convenient place in the glove box for my testicles. Don't worry, my wife has the keys to the glove box and she has promised to keep them safe.

1 Comments:

At 02 November, 2006 22:10, Blogger brent said...

Ha ha! Well, at least your nuts won't freeze while you're up here at WLC.

But don't feel too bad, bro. Just imagine what life would be like trying to fit your lovely family in the Camry! I think that thought alone is worth sacrificing your balls.

Well...I'd think about it pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home